How to take
out the lenses
(1) Take the Nina’s facing up, towards you.
(2) Gently press the lens in the very corner of the temple. * From outside > to inside (The opposite as with acetate). Push! (with love)
(3) Let the lens drop softly.
How to assemble
(1) Take the Nina’s facing downward.
(2) Fit perfectly the lens into the bezel on the bridge side of the frame.
(3) Continue fitting the lens gradually around the bezel until getting the opposite corner. (temple corner of the frame)
(4) Hold firmly the frame and put pressure on the corner lens until you hear Click!
(5) Make the same process for the other side and VOILÀ! Your Nina’s are now ready.
# Press always from outside to inside.
# Highly recommended not to push on the center of the lens. Always on the corner.